The #1 Native Advertising and Performance Network in Europe. The 100% subsidiary of the publisher Gruner + Jahr in Hamburg is specialized in Direct Response and Content Promotion campaigns for mobile and desktop. Besides having its headquarters in Germany the leading Premium Performance Marketing Vendor in Europe is active in Austria, Belgium, France, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland and Turkey. Their innovative technology offers advertisers and agencies an intelligent placement of their advertising messages. The invoicing mode, which is exclusively success-dependent, allows optimum cost control. Premium publishers achieve an optimal monetization of their content thanks to the advertising formats of the company. In addition, the specialized recommendation technologies enable them to increase their traffic significantly. Across Europe, this company delivers more than 31 billion ad impressions per month in over 1,200 Premium partner sites.
To strengthen their Marketing activities, they are seeking an International Marketing Assistant (internship of minimum 6 months):
Les missions :
What will you do?
You will support directly the International Marketing Manager based in our Paris office, to strategize, coordinate, execute and measure divers marketing projects that are shaping the future of the company.
- Assisting the International Marketing Manager in preparing and organizing the marketing activities workflow including sales/publisher marketing, events, PR etc.;
- Research, identification and understanding of key market trends, data and be able to integrate and communicate internally the information;
- Help develop content strategies that generate leads plus drive increased traffic and awareness for our products and brand;
- Collaborate with team in coordinating and developing innovative marketing concepts for events.
Profil recherché :
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate has strong writing skills, is analytical and communicative and has an understanding and passion for the content marketing and adtech space.
- An English speaker with native fluency, other languages are a plus;
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree (Bac+5 minimum) or equivalent in business, marketing or communications;
- You understand digital technologies, trends and the potential of content marketing;
- Have a great writing style that can be both professional and fun. Having your own personal writing project (blogging, or other) is big plus;
- Proven resourcefulness and research skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment; autonomous and able to meet deadlines;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Experience in event management and planning is a plus;
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience.
If you think you’ve got what it takes then we’d love to hear more about you.